Please read carefully the Application Rules, especially articles 1 to 6.
Your application file must contain :
- A copy of a current official university certificate or a current university transcript
- Enrollment fee : 50 euros, payable by check or online.
- Your program : kindly specify the pieces you intend to play at the quarterfinals, the semi-finals and the finals together with the length of each piece
- Your contact details and your piano instructor’s contact details : full name, phone number and e-mail address.
You can either send your application by postal mail to:
Concours de piano de l'École polytechnique
Kès des élèves
91128 PALAISEAU CEDEX
OR you can submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you need accomodation on the spot, kindly specify it in your application file.
Applications can be sent in up to December 6th 2017, with a limit of 30 candidates.
Contact detail : Hugo Dobbelaere, student of the X2015 promotion
- E-mail : email@example.com ;